1. Philome.la (http://philome.la/jace_harr/you-feel-like-shit-an-interactive-self-care-guide/play) An interactive experience judging how much self care you need based on your situation.
2. Dbsalliance.org (http://www.dbsalliance.org/site/PageServer?pagename=home) A support group for people who are suffering from depression and bipolar disorder.
3. Selfcareproject.org (http://theselfcareproject.org/) The self care project is focused on groups (roughly 12-16 people) who focus on self care activities and resources.
4. Project Semicolon (https://projectsemicolon.com/) Project Semicolon is an initiative that raises awareness of suicide and other mental illness, with the slogan “Your story is not over”
5. XersizeHER (https://www.xersizeher.com/) XersizeHER is a mobile personal trainer designed to help women reach fitness goals by providing services such as meal plans, one on one training, and weekly boot camps.